Monday 17 December 2018

Hjh Aishah bt Mohd Amin (3) Haji 1963

Nenek Inchek went for Hajj pilgrimage with Datuk Penang (Dr Haji Che Lah bin Md Joonos). Dr Che Lah was besan Nenek Inchek. Dr Che Lah was Mak's father. He was Hajj Doctor (Doktor Haji) for 7 years.

I remember they came to take Nenek Inchek away. There were many people who came to the house to see Nenek Inchek leave for her first and only Hajj.

When Nenek Inchek returned from the Hajj, my cousins and I gathered at our house in Banda Hilir. There were many children.

My sibs, cousins and I gathered and waited for Nenek Inchek's return, 262 Banda Hilir, 1963.


I remember when Nenek Inchek returned from the Hajj, there were tins of sweet raisins (big and small), dates, air zamzam, and gifts.

Boys received kopiah and girls received plastic black or red bangles.

Nenek Inchek with my siblings and a cousin, at 262 Banda Hilir house, 28 May 1963.

No comments:

Post a Comment